Travel: Journey of Life & Feelings

“My spirit travels with the wind, and it is there we will find each other

in the dark.”

I’ve felt the wind and how whispers carry and heard the trees reaching higher to catch some of those words. Even though this world is often dark and no other souls are in sight, I can still feel you there, like you’re right behind me.
 I’ve seen the rainbows after the storms and felt their pain, as if for once they’d like to be granted a wish.
This world isn’t black and white, but so many people perceive it that way. I’ve seen beyond the gray and into a place where even shadows have some light to dance with. 
And if I turn around, I might catch a glimpse of you there. But the space where I feel you is empty.
It’s always empty. But if I look beyond what my eyes can see, I will see you in between life and dreams. And if we’re both lost, all we need to do is find the wind. She always knows how to bring us home. And it is there we will find each other in the dark.
Inspired by a book...
_____Dev

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgia: Typewriter

Sandakfu: Travel trek to Paradise

The Land of High Passes: Ladakh